Thursday, November 26, 2009

Giving Thanks

This year, we are giving thanks for….

Family
Morgan Peekabo Greg Birthday 28 (2) Sarah (6.30.09)

Friends
020[1] 

Future
Morgan Big Sister

Ultrasound (11.24.09)
Due June 19, 2010…..

10 comments:

Unknown said...

Woo! Greg has spread his seed once again. Can't wait to meet the newest spawn!

Midwest Modern Mom said...

Congratulations from Joe and Elaine!!! Happy Thanksgiving!!!

Jon and Michelle said...

HA! We knew it!! Congratulations! We'll plan a vacation for the following year I guess. We hope your Thanksgiving was wonderful!

Bree and Jason said...

Yay! Congrats! So glad you called to remind us to look here! So excited for number 2!

Lindsey said...

CONGRATS!!! I'm so excited!

DeAnn said...

Yay!! That's great news.

Renee said...

Hmmm, and you were so worried that I was pregnant! Sorry that we won't be birthing bambina(o)'s together again, but CONGRATULATIONS!!!! Morgan is going to be such a great big sister! xxoo - Renee

Kate said...

Oh Sarah!! Congratulations! I am so excited for you guys! What amazing news! Happy Thanksgiving.

Kelly, Matt, Teagan and Sutter said...

Congrats...that's awesome!! We have to get together soon...and I know I owe you a phone call too. Hopefully after all the holiday craziness we can set something up...geeze we live right down the street now!

The Roderick Family said...

Congrats! That is so fun. I am sure baby 2 will be as beautiful as Morgan!