Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Mother’s Day & End of Preschool!

For the first time in forever, I missed a month of posting on my blog. For the first time in forever, I feel like my blog is much like fog.

It’s a big haze of nothing, and I really need to BLOG!
Cuz in the first time in forever…..my blog sucks.

So, here’s to a new blogging trend.

Morgan ended preschool wayyyy back in May. Close to the last day, they had something special for the mom’s to celebrate mother’s day. We had tea, cookies, lemonade and they performed for us. Morgan loved her one on one time with me.

Morgan Preschool Mother's Day 2014

Mother's Day Performance may 14Mother's Day Performance may 14 2

Sadly, none of these cuties will go to school with Morgan probably ever again. But it was good times while it lasted.

Morgan’s good friend Katie and cute little boyfriend Augustine.Mother's Day Performance may 14 3

Morgan’s best friend, Juliette, and Augustine.Mother's Day Performance may 14 4

Morgan’s teacher, Mrs. Thoennes, who will also be Shelby’s teacher this fall.Mother's Day Performance may 14 5

And just like that the year was over. She has grown up so much. I know she’ll do great in kindergarten, but I am going to miss herSad smile

Morgan's Last Day of Preschool 2014

No comments: