Tuesday, January 11, 2011

A dark cloud.

My goodness, there has been a cloud of illness over our house the past two weeks.  The girls and I have spent more time visiting the doctors’ office than I would like too!  Here is what is knew with the ill household (this is the reason I haven’t been blogging!).

Let me break it down for you.

Last week…

  • Monday: Morgan has a fever.  Greg gets the girls from the sitter early.
  • Tuesday: Take Morgan to the doctor; a virus.  AH!
  • Wednesday: Morgan has no fever, girls go to sitter.
  • Thursday: Morgan has fever all day and is still off. Shelby is doing great.
  • Friday: Morgan is Great!  Of course Shelby has cough, runny nose and YOU GUESSED IT; FEVER.  I call in to work for the first time ever.

    I have my ophthalmologist appointment which went well – I’m referred to the Eye Institute for further investigation on my double vision.
  • Saturday: I go to work. Morgan is better, Shelby still has fever, Greg is the best dad ever.

This week….

  • Sunday: I begrudgingly go to work, again, and I am pretty sure I have Strep Throat as I cannot swallow and I have a fever.  Shelby has no fever, Morgan is great and Greg has a sore throat.
  • Monday: Shelby has a wicked cough so I take her to the doctor. She has an ear infection.  I see my GP in the afternoon. I have strep throat.
  • Today: Morgan wakes up with a fever AGAIN!  AH!  Take her to the doctor – DOUBLE EAR INFECTION.

So, pretty much if you want to see us you have to wait until at least Thursday when the meds will be full-blown kicked in. 

And this message is brought to you by Amoxicillin – may all your ailments be cured with this sweet medicine.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Boo. That's awful. We'll be sure to stay away from you guys! Hope everyone feels better soon!

~Michelle