Tuesday, January 11, 2011

A dark cloud.

My goodness, there has been a cloud of illness over our house the past two weeks.  The girls and I have spent more time visiting the doctors’ office than I would like too!  Here is what is knew with the ill household (this is the reason I haven’t been blogging!).

Let me break it down for you.

Last week…

  • Monday: Morgan has a fever.  Greg gets the girls from the sitter early.
  • Tuesday: Take Morgan to the doctor; a virus.  AH!
  • Wednesday: Morgan has no fever, girls go to sitter.
  • Thursday: Morgan has fever all day and is still off. Shelby is doing great.
  • Friday: Morgan is Great!  Of course Shelby has cough, runny nose and YOU GUESSED IT; FEVER.  I call in to work for the first time ever.

    I have my ophthalmologist appointment which went well – I’m referred to the Eye Institute for further investigation on my double vision.
  • Saturday: I go to work. Morgan is better, Shelby still has fever, Greg is the best dad ever.

This week….

  • Sunday: I begrudgingly go to work, again, and I am pretty sure I have Strep Throat as I cannot swallow and I have a fever.  Shelby has no fever, Morgan is great and Greg has a sore throat.
  • Monday: Shelby has a wicked cough so I take her to the doctor. She has an ear infection.  I see my GP in the afternoon. I have strep throat.
  • Today: Morgan wakes up with a fever AGAIN!  AH!  Take her to the doctorDOUBLE EAR INFECTION.

So, pretty much if you want to see us you have to wait until at least Thursday when the meds will be full-blown kicked in. 

And this message is brought to you by Amoxicillin – may all your ailments be cured with this sweet medicine.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Boo. That's awful. We'll be sure to stay away from you guys! Hope everyone feels better soon!

~Michelle