Tuesday, January 4, 2011

TinkerBell

TinkerBell has become a favorite Disney movie in our house as of late.  I could not help but picture myself today, as I watched it with Morgan for the 10th time, a cute little fairy.  Fluttering around, spreading joy to all the world.

I often wonder if in our next life we will have the option to be a fairy if we choose.  Funny that I wish to fly as I am deathly afraid of heights.

In the meanwhile, I will just enjoy watching my two little pixies grow.  I love seeing their expressions as they explore the world.  I guess in their eyes, I could be a fairy, as I strive to make all of their dreams/desires/wishes come true. 

Speaking of fairy, my Sister-In-Law, Bonnie, made pajamas for all of the Patten cousins for XMAS.  Here they are…too cute.

Pajama Gang 2011

No comments: