Thursday, May 26, 2011

Change is in the air.

There has been a lot going on around here.  I cannot believe that this moving experience is starting to become full-circle.  But, alas, all good things come to an end, right?

Change #1

We bought a house!  It is perfect for us.  Just under 1800 sq.ft.  In town, on a cul-de-sac and a corner lot!  I love it. 

Now, these pictures were taken when I was down there in April.  So, do not be surprised that it is not really all the way complete (it will be by our close date!).

705 Buckhaven705 Buckhaven 2KitchenKitchen 2Living roomLiving Room 2

Change #2

WE SOLD OUR HOUSE!  Today actuallySmile

I truthfully thought that in about 10 years, we’d get to take another picture of Morgan with this tree.  So sad.
Morgan and new tree

CHANGE #3

I became an Auntie again on late Saturday night.

Baby Hadley (2days)

Pam’s water broke (a few days early) and her/Jeff brought another, sweet little girl into the world.  Hadley Anne Drake.  That makes girl #4 for the Banaszynski’s (that’s me) and the Drakes too!  And both sides have NO BOYS.  My goodness can someone have a boy already!  The pressure is on now (no I’m not pregnant).

CHANGE #4

We have our dates finalized.  On July 10th the four of us will begin our first, of many future drives I am sure, to Missouri.  So exciting, yet soooo sad.  The weather there is quite nice though – aside from the flooding, tornadoes and earthquakes (supposedly we live close to a belt and had to get a little chunk on our insurance policy!).

I will be happy when our life is back to normal again.  The girls really miss Greg, I miss Greg, heck even my Gramma misses Greg!  AH!  Is it June yet?

2 comments:

Kate said...

Congrats on the sale of your house AND on your niece. She is beautiful and you're whole family must be thrilled.

Looking forward to June 10th for you, I can't imagine what this time away from Greg has been like. Hang in there, just a couple more weeks :)

K P said...

Does this belt hold the earth together as some form of earthquake prevention?