Tuesday, December 20, 2011

18 Months!

I cannot believe that our little beauty is only 18 months old. I also cannot believe in four months, we will have three kids, technically ages 3 and under.  Nuts.

She is a beauty – yes, this is true…

Shelby Backpack (17mo)

But do not be deceived by her beauty, as she is a handful. She is a monkey, a tumbler, a lap-runner, a dare-devil and an enforcer. If Morgan makes her mad, she will walk up to her and say “Uhhh” and smack her. It is awesome.

But usually, they are getting along.  Morgan takes her on lots of adventures. They love to rock on the rocking chair. Half the time they get a “break” from it because they are practically rocking into the wall.

Girls Rocker (17mo, 3yr)

While I am making dinner, they usually are standing together on this little stool next to me, hoping for snacks to drop. If not, they are playing “train” underneath our kitchen table. I have no idea how they get in there, but it is cute.

Train Time (17mo, 3yr)

All in all, she is cute, fun and lovable.  Every 25.4lbs (75%) and 33.5 inches (95%) of her.

We love her!

No comments: