Wednesday, August 22, 2012

B is for Brooke…and raspBerries

Brooke blows raspberries. Constantly! It’s cute, don’t get me wrong. But it is not cute while I am trying to feed her. Neither on of my other two kids did this, so it is starting become kinda annoying at times. Luckily, she only does it about 2 min throughout her feeding session. I try to ignore her to see if she stops but when feeding, once she locks my eyes she does it. What a comedian.

See…this mess is from her!

Brooke messy eater (4mo)Brooke messy eater (4mo) 2

When I ask her if she thinks she is funny, she simply replies with this..
Brooke messy eater (4mo) 3

This girl is going to be trouble…I can see it now. What a jokester.

Speaking of trouble, as I am feeding Brooke, the other two little monsters are up to their usual mischief. You know it is bad when you ask:

Me:  Morgan…what are you doing?
Morgan: Noothinnnggg……

I come around the corner and catch them in the act. What you don’t know is that they are not supposed to play on the stairs (after multiple falls down them) and what you cannot see is Morgan’s cute home-made purse wrapped around the banister, which has now ripped.Girls - evil smile (3,2)

Ugh. Those girls. And sweet Shelby. Scared to death of real dogs, but loves her toy one. Go figure right.Shelby dog walker (2)

Boy do we love these girls!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi everyone. It made me happy to take a little time before church today to catch up on the visiting via your blog. We have been away for about a week and we don't have internet service in Wyo. The girls are so cute and are growing so much. I can't believe how fast the time goes by. What a delightful clan of Pattens live at your house. We love you all. Grandma Hood