When we were in Wisconsin for Christmas, the state conveniently had a BLIZZARD which not only insured a White Christmas, but also insured lots of fun playtime in the snow for Morgan and Shelby.
I was oh-so-happy that I packed the snow stuff, even though it was another duffle bag that we really could have done without in the vehicle. However, it was wonderful to have it there because once it started to snow…the question began…
mom, can we play in it, can we, can we play in it….can we can we can we!!!
Oye. Of course they got to. A few days, actually, and perfectly coordinated after naptime
Here are the little ones ready to go out.
Having a snowball fight.
Shelby did a lot of sitting in the snow. This was her first time in the snow!
Too bad I had to stay in with Brooke instead of helping Greg shovel. Also too bad for the 5 out of 5 school busses that got stuck in that EXACT spot all afternoon.
What a great experience for the girls. When we got back to Illinois, there was a dusting on the ground and they asked if they could play in it. So, Greg took them out to play. I guess we’ve created snow angels after all!
2 comments:
Ugh, kids who have never seen snow are the worst.
They get all excited over 0.5 inches and beg you to go out an play in it. They're outside for two crappy snowballs, 1 crappy snowman, and then they come inside all muddy 30 minutes later. And the grass looks stupid the rest of the year because they tried to go sledding on it.
I hate the in-between winters that Seattle gets. Either give me a blizzard and make it worth while, or don't even bother.
Hi everyone. We loved the Christmas photos and the fun in the snow photos. Such fun for all. We have some new snow as of two days ago and then just a little more last night. Grandpa is out cleaning the sidewalks for us and the neighbors .. I have been doing humanitarian quilts most of the week and have three single bed ones done and hope to do more next week.Big Hugs to all. Love Grandma Hood
Post a Comment