I never thought that my kids would some day associate Up North with Wisconsin. Being born and raised there, I never thought I’d ever move. But alas, we have; however, now it is SO MUCH fun for me to visit our home state. I love taking the girls there, mainly just because at my parents house (where we stay) is always comical. Here are some of the fun, and mischievous, things they get into there!
First up, dress-up time. With Gramma and Grampa being the Disney Fanatics that they are, they always welcome “princesses” into their home. Morgan looks just.like.me/my side of the family! I don’t always see it but in this pic, it is for certain!
Greg went outside to help my dad shovel the crazy snow they got. We don’t have a storm door like this so it was fun to watch Brooke watch him! So cute, she was SUPER excited.
The girls playing outside (in the amazing sunshine by the way) with their Cupcake Bubbles we brought back from the Pinkalicious show.
And last but not least, our little trouble maker. She pulled out EVERY SINGLE ONE of these drawers. I took a quick pic before Gramma came around the corner and scolded her. Haha, it was too funny. She also yelled at me for letting her do it – I felt like we were partners in crime
What fun times. I cannot wait until we go there again. I cannot believe I just said that but this last time was amazing as ALL THREE kids slept ALL NIGHT long each night. Hasn’t happened since Brooke was born, so I was thrilled! Woo hoo to family time in WI.
1 comment:
Loved the cute photos. I can't believe how grown up the girls are getting. I am glad they enjoy fun in Wisconsin. I'm happy that you are happy. BIG HUGS to everyone and HAPPY BIRTHDAY to the youngest princess at your house. Love, Great Grandma Hood
Post a Comment