Friday, April 26, 2013

Morgan --- 4.5yrs

I feel like often I spend so much time talking and “babying” little Brooke, that I seem to forget to take pictures or blog about the other two kids! Ooops!

So here in her very own post, the Queen Bee around here, Miss. Morgan.

This was taken at 8:00am!
Morgan dressup (4.5)

Morgan, is our fantasy girl. Loves, LOVES, dress-up, make-believe and sharing her tender mercies with her dolls. She sleeps with as many random things as she can at night. Chapstick, dress-up shoes, ribbons, music boxes; all in her bed mind you. She always sneaks out of her bed and gathers them up sometime before I check on her around 10:00pm. Cracks me up every time.

In addition to loving life as an imaginary 4 year old, she also loves playing outside (with Shelby of course). She would stay outside all day, like most kids her age. She has just learned to ride her bigger bike a lot better this year. She doesn’t like wearing the helmet though as it “makes her all sweaty.” (takes after mommy!).Girls bikes (2,4)

On Monday nights, Morgan and Shelby are in swimming lessons at the gym. She does great and never gets scared. Her and Shelby are in separate classes, but swim close to each other and often you will find Morgan say “Shelby..!!!”, and they wave like crazy at her. It is so sweet.

Morgan and Shelby Swimming lessons (4,2)

One of the funniest things about Morgan is her complete lack of ability to express things in a time period. For instance, she will often say to me in the morning, “Oh mom, I slept so well last week!”. I correct her and say, “No, last night.” And she laughs and says, “Hahah, you’re so silly mom.” Hahahah. She is a goofball.

As often as she is funny, I have started to notice that she’s learned how to complete push Shelby’s buttons, and enjoys it. Like today, they were playing and just randomly, Morgan just sits there and ignores Shelby. Shelby starts to have a fit and does not understand why. So from there, I yell at Morgan and she Grins/Laughs at ME! One quick little “cheek-check” whipped that sassy grin right off her face, literally!

Aside from that incident, she is usually very obedient to me. She is also incredibly helpful, often running upstairs or downstairs to help me, as well as “watching” and “checking” on Brooke for me as needed.

Last night at Morgan’s school, she participated in the Pet Parade. Of course, my lack of getting out the door on time made me forget my cameraSad smile so here are the crummy phone pictures I took.

This is the stage, where each kid and their stuffed pet were featured and received an award. Pet Parade Stage

Morgan was super shy up there, it was sad but cute.
Pet Parade Stage 2

The whole reception hall was decorated with these type of pictures, one for each kid. Please note her’s says “When I was a baby, I slept with my mom and dad. I was so cute.” (She never slept with us).

And on the Now I Am 4 page….
I CAN GO TO DISNEY WORLD AND GO TO THE STORE.
Morgan When I was a Baby Pet Parade

We have told Morgan after she turns 5 we are going to Disneyworld (like 2 weeks after). She tells someone or me about it daily. It is so cute.

And for the rest of her life, besides make-believe and outdoor play, Morgan is a great kid. She is inquisitive and charming, loves to draw/color and be creative. Her favorite things to eat are:

  • Pancakes
  • Pizza
  • Cereal
  • Fruit-snacks
  • Bananas
  • Peanut-butter and Jelly Sandwiches
  • Ice-cream
  • York peppermint patties
  • And of course, MILK.

Girls eating cereal (2.4)

Morgan is sweet. She is very kind, and loves to play with her sisters.
Morgan and Shelby bouncing (2.4)

Morgan, Shelby, Brooke Park

I cannot believe how big she has grown. I’ve noticed her kisses for me have become more so only on her demand, and not on mine. So, when she does snuggle up, I take whatever I can.

We love you Morgan. Thanks for being a loving, awesome little girl who always watches out for her family.

Morgan park (4.5)

No comments: