Monday, April 22, 2013

What we love.

There is no denying that our little girls are lovers. Often, you find them hugging complete strangers (even the interesting greeter at our local grocery store). I would like to say that we’ve raised them with love and compassion for others. Hopefully as a parent I’m doing something right.

There are some things that they REALLY love and love to do.

First up. The love their Grandparents and wearing their Brewer shirts (as they should).

Brooke and Grandpa (1yr)Grandma and Girls (2,4)

They LOVE playing outside.
Girls bikes (2,4)Morgan bike (4)

They also love getting into things they shouldn’t.
Brooke Sitting on Shelf (1yr)Brooke Sitting on Shelf (1yr) 2Shelby Piano (2)

But more than anything else, they love each other.
Best friends (2,4)

Three girls (1,2,4)

And for little Miss. Brooke, besides her daddy, the thing she loves the most is staring out the open window.
Brooke Window (1yr)

We love our girls. So happy to have them in our lives. Could not imagine waking up with out them. Actually, I could imagine that, but I would want them to wake up shortly after I doSmile

No comments: