Disney Day 2 was our first real, entire Disney Park day we experienced. We woke up early, had breakfast, and headed off to the Disney MGM Studios Park for a busy day of entertainment.
First, let me say, that we were trialing the Disney Magic Bands. Which is linked to the My Disney Experience App, which allows you to book your Fast Passes for the rides without having to physically go to the ride and get a Fast Pass ticket. It was amazing. Here is the screen that my phone showed, reminding me of what we had selected:
It was CRAZY handy and whatever Disney Employee thought up this App is a genius.
We got back to one of my favorite rides and it was broke down. So to kill time, they had Hoola Hoops!
Brooke just played with the water bottle, lol.
I was a HUGE chicken, which now I’m regretting, so I made Greg go on this ride with my Dad. It drops you over, and over and over. They loved it.
After the Tower of Terror, Greg and I went on the Rockin Rollercoaster. It is a 100% indoor upside down spilling coaster. It was great.
Shelby loved getting shoulder rides from her daddy.
Just before we were going to go on the Great Movie Ride, Brooke fell asleep. Since Greg hadn’t been and my Dad was taking the Kid Card quite a bit so far, I stayed back with this little beauty.
And when she woke up, she was ready to go!
This being our first day, we decided to skip napping the big girls and went to a great lunch instead at the Prime Time 50s cafĂ©. Old school cookie, deliciousness and dessert. Couldn’t ask for more!
After lunch, we had two more rides to hit….Star Wars and Toy Story Mania. I was SO.FULL. from lunch, I didn’t feel up to going in the Star Wars simulator. So Shelby and I had our own fun….
After we went on Toy Story Mania (the coolest ride) we had one last surprise stop before heading to the bus to go to the hotel to swim and eat dinner. It was a random dance party right in the middle of the park with favorite characters! The girls were in heaven.
So much…Shelby never stopped dancing
What a great day at Disney’s MGM Studios it was!
3 comments:
Hi to the Disney Pattens. Glad you had so much fun. We loved the photos and I am sure we will look at them many times. The girls are growing and are soooo cute. BIG HUGS Love, Grandma and Grandpa Hood
The Tower of Terror is awesome. You are a sissy.
Fun updates and beautiful pictures as always!
Post a Comment