On Saturday morning, like a good wife, I usually make breakfast for the kids (Morgan and Greg) if we’re all going to be home. On this particular morning, Morgan got up extremely early for some odd reason and honestly, I was quite crabby. Nonetheless, I decided to get on with my Cinderella duties as demanded per myself.
Today’s delight would be scrambled eggs with cheese (sorry Whitney), toast and juice. Yummy. And no, I did not squeeze the juice myself – lets get real now! Anyway….as I went to prepare the eggs, this is what I came across!
Has anyone else ever gotten this? I swear, it was ONE EGG with TWO YOKES in it! I almost felt bad eating it!
5 comments:
...and you felt the need to get your camera out and take a picture??!! Too much time Sarah :) J/K ((Huggs))
Welcome to Blogger!!
I can say I've never had this happen, it's kinda cool though :)
You had twins!! Congrats!!
It doesn't happen often, but it does happen. Just think of it as a bonus - two for the price of one!
Thanks for the shout out! Welcome to the real world of blogging now! I can actually comment! :)
Post a Comment