Thursday, October 7, 2010

Indian Summer.

It never fails.  We always get a cold snap here in Wisconsin, when we all grumble at mean ole’ Jack Frost who is knocking at our door.  And then….duh duh duh DAAHHH….Indian Summer arrives!

And this is how we celebrate.

We Hug. Morgan and Shelby (3mo) 2

Then we ride.
Morgan Cart 2Morgan Cart 3Morgan Bike 1Morgan Bike 2

Sometimes we forget to stay on the concrete.Morgan Cart 1

Then we climb.
Morgan Jungle Gym

And when we get stuck, mom takes a picture instead of helping.
Morgan jungle gyme 2

We get a fat-lip at the park when we fall off the swing after swinging on our belly instead of our butts!!!!!!!

Morgan Bruise

We snack.
Shelby (3mo) 2

We practice diapering our baby…I didn’t encourage this, she laid the baby down by herself.  I snapped a quick picture before she swooped her up.

Morgan's Baby

We play King Kong.King Kong

And we shout with Glee.
Shelby (3mo) 3   

Thank you for visiting, Indian Summer.  We will miss you this winter.    

1 comment:

Amber Patten said...

I sure miss the fall in Wisconsin. Looks like you had a fun eventful day!