Thursday, November 4, 2010

Exposed.

This afternoon, after the girls got up from their naps, I had planned to go to Target with them.  Morgan needed new boots and Shelby enjoys the car ride, so I thought it was perfect.  What I thought would be a simple event, soon turned into much more than I bargained for.

We had just turned down one of the shoe aisles, heading towards the boots, when a man about 30 years of age turned down the same aisle and started walking towards us.  I couldn’t help but notice him as he had shoulder length dark hair and was wearing flannel pajama pants with flip-flops.  I thought to myself… “it’s a bit cold out for that don’t you think?”

Anyway, we had almost gotten right next to him in the aisle when I noticed a Janet Jackson-style wardrobe malfunction on this guy whom I feel was some sort of druggie/hippie.  What I mean is, there must have been no button on his pajama pants because good ole’ Mr. Turtle appeared to me in PLAIN SIGHT!!!!  

That’s right…..I SAW HIS WEINER! 

I almost instantly dropped to the floor in shock and laughter.  What!?  Why?  Really?  Seriously, no undies?  Can’t you feel the BREEZE?

I was laughing as I turned the corner.  I approached to women and almost said to them, “I just saw this guy’s wiener.”  But instead, I bit my tongue and waited until I got to my car.  Of course, I had to call my sister, dad, friends Karen and Michelle, and of course, Greg. 

Hilarious.  Simply.  Hilarious.

5 comments:

SueAnn said...

Priceless. Just Priceless!!

Anonymous said...

Ah haha. I was wondering what you called back for. I was walking into class. I love it.

Anonymous said...

I honestly bet he meant to do that...there are some creepy people out there who get a kick out of exposing themselves to women. Next time report him to the store manager.

Lindsey said...

Creepy! I bet he meant to do it too. What a perv!

Kate said...

Ha! A Target trip you'll never forget.