Finally.
It seems like has been years, though it has only been months, since I began my blog-complaints on Morgan’s bedtime ritual. Well, we have FINALLY reached a peaceful bedtime experience. (Took me long enough right).
Here is how we spell nighty night success in our household.
- Make sure she naps close to the 1200/1230 hour.
- In bed by 8:00pm.
Seems to work. I am going on night two of a restful evening. And today, she slept in until 7:00am! WHOA!
Now if only someone could have told me this say 6 months ago I wouldn’t feel so dumb and immature right now.
Speaking of immature. Tonight, Morgan and looked at me and said, “Hi Mommy” and then kissed me. The part that I find so interesting is that when I was sitting next to her, I almost felt that I was babysitting. When she said the word mommy to me I honestly paused and said to myself, “wow, I’m a mom.”
27 is going to hit me hard tomorrow….
1 comment:
I had to comment on the 'babysitting' part. My husband and I were just sitting on the couch a few days ago talking about how we don't feel 27/26 respectively. We decided that we were only as old as we feel, which right now is a solid 23!! Have a great birthday, and remember, it's just a number!
Post a Comment