I’ve come to love my little iPod now-a-days. So what if all of my friends, including some random opponents, beat me at Words with Friends on a daily basis. So what if I still don’t know how to use iTunes. And so what if my friend Karen had to teach/explain to me the Push Notifications weren’t spam-type text/emails that would be sent to you. I still love it, though I am not a pro by any means.
Recently, I’ve fallen in love with my newest and most favorite Free App – My Fitness Pal.

It is SO versatile.
- Tracks weight.
- Tracks daily calorie intake and/or what you burn with exercise (even shoveling!)
- Has an INSANE list of food items, even brand name items.
- Allows you to calculate servings and how many you had.
- Calculates calories/nutrients for your own recipes.
Oh my goodness there are a million other features of this little app. I love it! It basically took all of my previous learned knowledge on food/health/nutrition that I’ve obtained throughout my life and has helped so much.
Now, if I can just stay true to it. Today I’ve been good, though I’m not looking forward to missing my after-dinner-snack tonight. I am doing good though with not finishing the kids’ food (come on, we all know we do it…moms!)
Hear hear to losing weight. I just want to lose 15lbs. If I do this, I will throw in another 5 as a bonus.
Download this app…it will change your life!
2 comments:
Yea Sarah! Nice going YOU CAN DO IT! Just send your pounds my way... you know I will gain it :)
Is it free?
Post a Comment