Thursday, July 1, 2010

Two Weeks

Well, two weeks have come and gone quite slowly, I should say, since Shelby has been home. This week has been dragging perhaps due to the fact that Greg is gone.  So much for adult conversation except for at dinner to bedtime.

Morgan is doing a lot better nowadays.  On Monday and Tuesday I could have sold her to the gypsies. But now, she is back to normal.  Still has a random temper-tantrum here and there but I’ve been careful to make sure she is fed, slept, and not said NO to too much.  Seems to be working.

The kids are on the same schedule – surprisingly.  It stinks as I get up at 6:00am with Shelby and Morgan shortly follows.  However, Morgan is in bed by 8pm and Shelby follows her also after a round of LOUD SCREAMING.  Boy can that girl belt it out.  I try to make it to bed by 9:30pm at the latest.  Shelby gets up twice between 8pm and 6am.  Not too bad I suppose – looking forward to the night she sleeps from 11pm-6am.  That will ROCK!

Lastly, here are some pictures we had taken by the professional photographers that come to CMH after you deliver.  We were very pleased and recommend using them if you have your baby there.  Enjoy!261316192228  27  30

2 comments:

Jalissa said...

That picture at the bottom is BEAUTIFUL!!!!!

Jalissa said...

take that back- they ALL are! holy cow :) <3