I haven’t really written much about our new life here in Missouri. Why? I am not quite sure. I guess I am trying to make it feel as “normal” as it could possibly feel, although we are 7 hours away from everything normal that we know.
My grandmother, back in Wisconsin, seems to forget we are here as each day when I talk to her she makes comments like, “it cooled off a bit, you could go for a walk tonight…” and then I chuckle and say, “Gramma- I’m in MISSOURI!”
We haven’t done too many wild and crazy things yet. We have been partaking in the community water park (which is quite impressive) very regularly because it is SO HOT AND HUMID here. I’m not lying, even as it rains right now it is 80+ degrees out. What an odd state.
The house is really nice. It is a ranch and our master wing of the house is separate from the girls. It is nice because we never have to worry about how loud we are talking, alarm clocks or showers. Very nice indeed.
We bought our house a new present today. I fresh concrete pad poured on the side of the garage for Greg to park his trucks on. It looks SUPER nice. Excited to post pictures on it.
The girls seem to be adjusting pretty well. They always want to be outside, but I have to limit the playground activities to the morning for the heat is just too intense. In the afternoon we usually go for a walk (I push them) or play in our kiddie pools. Life is swell I suppose.
I cannot believe how big they are getting. I am just so blessed to be able to be at home with them every day. Thanks Greg for going to work for us
2 comments:
I wish you could have moved to Utah so we could be closer together. I miss you guys. I think you are a great mom and hope to be like you one day! Your house sounds fantastic, and your girls are so cute.
Sounds like you are adjusting well. Nice work! Miss you!
Post a Comment