Friday, August 5, 2011

A walk in the park.

Let’s face it.  With two kids under three and a hubby who works a lot, there are not a lot of things I venture off to do on my own.  However, one thing I have become super confident with is visiting the parks in this cozy little town.  Believe it or not, they used to have a Little Tikes plant here so all of the playground systems are really cool and never before seen (by us).

Today I remembered to bring my camera with.  Even though it was 90 out with humidity at 95%, there was an overcast slide which allowed for the girls’ little bums to not get burned by the hot slides.

There are some really cool things at this park.  A public fishing pond, walking trails that you can stroll on up until 11:00pm, a nice shelter, and of course…playgrounds (there to be exact).

The nature trail.
Park 1

My favorite…not many folks take their kids to the park in this town so we are usually alone at the park.
Park 2

Let’s go Morgan!
Park 3

Shelby, I believe you are too little for that.Park 4Park 5

Would it kill you two to look at me and SMILE!?Park 6

She has no fear, with the help of some loonnngg legs!
Park 7Park 9

And Shelby has no fear as well.  My goodness these girls are going to cause me trouble some day!

Shelby Walking (13mo)Park 8

Park 10

No comments: