When Greg and I first met, we never in a million years thought that we would be the “friends who moved away.” In fact, we would make fun of our friends who would come and go to WI, protesting to them that we were lifers and we would never leave the glorious Dairy State.
Travel back one year ago, while Greg and I were patiently awaiting the results from his Union Pacific RR Managers test, and we still assumed we’d move in a year or two.
To our surprise, we will have moved…however, it will be TWICE within one year. Sounds nuts, but we make it through it. Why? Because we are a team….
Through all the crap, we rely on each other, 100%. Sometimes things go perfectly, and sometimes they suck. Regardless, I love that we have each other – and I love Greg. So thanks for going on this journey with me – I love you.
The. End.
2 comments:
Thanks to you, I now have vomit all over my keyboard. gaaaaaag!!!
:)
diddo
Post a Comment