This year has been an exciting one. And although at most moments it has been crazy, I figured that this fall, why not throw another level of insanity into it!
Morgan started Preschool on Tuesday. It is a nice school and she goes from 8:30-10:45am on Tuesdays/Thursdays. A great little break for me in the morning, as I find Shelby does not whine, fight or complain one bit when Morgan is gone. Although she did go into Brooke’s room and wake her up today. I think she was lonely!
Here’s our big girl (soon to be 4) on the morning of her first day. Her day started off with breakfast of champions – Froot Loops.
You’d never know that it was cloudy outside…can’t this girl ever stop squinting!
There, that’s better. Love her dimples.
And of course, her owl backpack. I think it is adorable and it was only $15 at Sam’s and all proceeds were donated to St. Jude’s. Now that’s what I call a deal!
She had a good day today, although evertime she spots me in the crowd of parents when I come to get her she starts to cry. It is so sweet. Didn’t know she loved me (after all I am the disciplinary one of the parents at our house), let alone could miss me so much! Love you Morgan
No comments:
Post a Comment