Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Trouble comes in all sizes

Today is a day filled with trouble. Not the horrible, mean, unforgivable trouble….but the “oh my goodness what did you do now” trouble.

Let us start with the oldest, Morgan…
Morgan 1st day preschool (2012) 3

I came down to get some paper towels from the basement and found this…her “obstacle course” setup once again. Only the third time I’ve dismantled it…
Morgan trouble (3yrs)

Next in line, Shelby. The bouncer has been up for not even 24 hours and she’s been in it 4 times already. Trouble that girl is…Shelby trouble (2yrs) bouncer

Look at how low her legs are! Shelby trouble (2yrs) bouncer 2

And last up, Miss. Brooke. She still insists on spattering food EVERYWHERE when she eats. I had to put the tray on the highchair because she was getting my clothes filthy with every meal!

Food splatter 2Food splatterFood splatter 3

And that is the day of Trouble, brought to you by the letter T.

1 comment:

Becky said...

Your little troublemakers are so cute. It makes me feel better that I'm not the only one who deals with these kinds of things.