Saturday, May 8, 2010

34 Weeks.

Well, today the ole’ bambino and I hit our 34 week mark together.  Oh my, has the pregnancy been different than the last.  And it is odd, because with the last one, I didn’t feel soooo uncomfortable until about 37 weeks.  Pretty much, this is me:

I’m not sure if this is male/female. Sorry.  That’s not the point as I feel like a female still, however, more like an Elephant!

happy-elephant-01

I am starting to get very anxious to have this baby.  More so, anxious to not have it before June 6th because that is my last scheduled work day.  And also not on another June date but that’s all I’ll say.  I look to June 17th and wonder if we’ll make it.  I hope so – sure would be easy to remember as it is my half-birthday. 

(FYI for those who don’t remember, I’m having a C-Section on the June 17th.  Why?  Well, my first was 9lbs 11ozs.  That’s all I’ll say.)

My feelings still scream boy and if it is, by some chance, a girl, I will laugh hysterically because seriously – this baby has been sooo different on my body it is insane.

Lastly, a note to Mrs. Duggar.  Why would you have so many kids?  Don’t you ever get tired of it?  I mean, the pregnancy part.  Golly by the end here I am tired, knowing I won’t be sleeping, knowing my daughter gets up at 6:30am each morning, scarred as I know I need sleep to be nice.  Mrs. Duggar – you are nuts!

No comments: