This week has gone by super fast, which really excites me as I only have 7 days of work left and then I am free and clear until August. It is so hard to believe that in three weeks from today, this will 100% for sure be us…
Morgan is obviously a stand-in in this picture. Perhaps I’ll have Greggy where the same shirt – that would be hilarious.
Went to the ole’ doctor today. I’m still laughing at the fact that I’ve only gained 1/2 pound since last week. And I thought I was retaining water!? Guess not. Maybe I should eat more…haha…just kidding.
Not much change – all is good. Doc is predicting a baby at least Morgan’s weight or larger. We shall see. Hopefully it isn’t 7lbs or something and I’ve gained all this weight on my own. Oh boy that would be funny.
Speaking of weight, the final count is at 38lbs right now. I’m pretty proud of that considering I’ve suffer a bout of the flu and a wicked sinus infection throughout this pregnancy.
Morgan is getting back to her old self…FINALLY. Took her in yesterday, again, and her ear infections were still there so they’ve put her on new meds. Hope they work. At least she is no longer pooing out of her clothes and is eating regularly now. Now if she would just sleep in past 5:30am we’d be set….
1 comment:
WoW! Time really creeps up on us. It seems like that picture was just yesterday. Wish we were there. Miss you!
Post a Comment