Monday, May 17, 2010

A New Favorite.

I’m in love.  Not with another person….no, with my Braun Ear Thermometer with ExacTemp Technology. 

I’ve always wanted an awesome thermometer like this and wish I would have sprung with Morgan and just bought it when she was born.  It’s only $38.00 after all.  What was I thinking.

Last night was the first time I got to use this beauty (besides testing it on Greg:)

Braun Thermoscan Ear Thermometer with ExacTemp Technology

To my surprise, Morgan’s temp was 100.  Not too bad.  I was expecting worse seeing how she looked horrible due to her stuffy nose, puffy eyes and constant touch of her ear to her shoulder.

I woke this morning with her at 5:30am!!!!…. and watched the clock constantly until it struck 8:00am and we could call the doc.  Her appt. was for 9:40am.  She did even last the ten minute drive there.

Yes, she fell asleep like this! Seriously!

Sleeptalking (19mo)

Glad I took her in.  Double ear AND eye infections.  I have the cold-part of her illness.  It stinks, majorly.  I felt fine when I woke and it just hit me like a wall over the past twelve hours.  I guess I’m just grateful that for once, I didn’t doubt my gut and took her in.  One less day for her to suffer.  Poor thing:(

1 comment:

Kate said...

Oh, the poor thing is right. I had to take K into urgent care last week, also an ear infection. We on meds now and he is doing so much better. Hope you and Morgan are both feeling better soon!