Saturday, April 30, 2011

Shout Out!

For some odd reason, over the past few days I have found myself reminiscing about some of my favorite toys, games, movies and shows I used to watch when I was a kid.  The problem is…when I talk about them to some folks, no one knows what I am talking about (big surprise huh).

So here you go fellow experiencers.  Shout Out if you love(d) the following:

Gotta love the Rescue Rangers

Darkwing Duck….lets get dangerous.

Ducktales was a staple at my house.

The Peanut Butter Solution (movie).
Right now my sister, Pam, and I are the only two I know who’ve seen this!  (I’ve seen it 10 times).

Duke Nukem for your PC.
File:Dukenukem1.png

This is STILL my favorite cereal of all time.  It was essentially chocolate covered Golden Grahams that had tiny white marshmallows in the cereal mix.  Amazing.

My big wheel was Strawberry Shortcake themed.
And I’m pretty sure it wasn’t $50 like it is now!
2010 The Original Big Wheel 16" - Hot Cycle

Are you afraid of the dark?  I am now thanks to Nickelodeon!
The Tale of the Shimmering Shell [Book]

When I used to read, I really enjoyed R.L. Stine

Stay Away from the Tree House and Eye of the Fortuneteller: Twice Terrifying Tales [Book]

And of COURSE the Babysitters Club!

Babysitters at Shadow lake [Book]

Well, I could keep going on and on but my time is up and need to go to bed.  Thanks for reminiscing with me!

2 comments:

Kate said...

The Babysitters Club! Woot woot!

Becky said...

Ha ha, I remember ALL of those except the peanut butter one. Thanks for sharing, that was fun!