Friday, January 20, 2012

26 weeks

Well, there are only 14 weeks left for this baby to cook. All is well, though I am almost at the pregnancy weight I was at with Morgan at birth. Odd, as I think this….
Pregnant (26weeks)

looks better than this…(birthday for Morgan)

sept 19 2008 2

Yes, it is the same shirt. Yes, It is just fitting me now…that’s odd.

Oh well!  Here’s to more smooth sailing. Hope this baby stays in until the end so I can move to Bloomington before it hatches!

2 comments:

Kira said...

I have family in bloomington-normal, fort jesse road area.
Hope moving goes smoothly for you and you look great!

Kate said...

Wait. Sarah. Did I miss something? Are you guys moving again? Bloomington-Normal (or Blo-No, as I hear it referred to) isn't far from where Mama B and I grew up. I don't know a whole lot about it, but I do know a few people who live there now and really like it. Best of luck to you guys!! You'll be SO much closer to home!!!