Today was a momentous day in our family. Today, we enrolled Morgan for preschool.
I know that I have rolled my eyes at mom’s who speak or blog about their kids’ going to school for the first time; but now, I am so emotional about it it is almost pathetic.
We took Morgan into her preschool today to enroll and she was already in heaven right when we walked through the door. She will go twice a week for about 3 hours. School runs Labor Day to Memorial Day; will be perfect as this summer she can play with Shelby 24/7 while we all get acclimated to baby #3 and then in the fall, time to make sure she can wipe her own a** because she is off to preschool a few days a week.
She will still be in the 3 year old class because her birthday falls after the cut-off. So hopefully (like her momma) she will be a leader and not a fighter (like her daddy) JK.
Cheers to our Tall, little girl, Morgan growing up!
2 comments:
If you have enrolled her you must have a good idea of where you will be living. I too remember Morgan as a little baby. The time has really gone by fast.
We went to a preschool open house for Keaton last night and when I walked in the room and saw their schedule written on the chalk board, I ALMOST CRIED! I didn't think I'd be emotiona either, but how did they grow up so quickly??
Also, I can totally understand your lack of patience lately, I had a very similar morning yesterday. And, hey, losing my patience didn't make them move any quicker eithe :)
Post a Comment