Working at the Carwash YEAH!
Greg and Morgan had a daddy/daughter date Saturday morning at the movies. They saw Ice Age: Continental Drift. Greg said it was good except for the fact that there is a character they call Wiener in it.
When Greg and Morgan got home, Greg proceeded to spill his ENTIRE 44 ounce Pepsi in the middle console of my vehicle. So, he voluntarily detailed the inside of my car on Saturday…and as punishment I made him wash my car on Sunday.
And he suckered the girls into helping it – which they LOVED!
After the carwash, seeing how the girls were already soaked, we setup the sprinkler for a little Redneck Ridin’ through the water.
What a HOT and fun Sunday afternoon it was!
2 comments:
Hi everyone! It is such fun to read your stories and see your photos. What a fun family you are! I wish I could have been in the water splashing and car wash.
We hope you have a great week. We are trying to get ready to go to the Ranch House in the morning.
We will do a few things and Lorna and Steve will come on Wed. Jean and David and Anna come Wed. night, I think LaDawn and Bryce come Thurs. We go to Idaho for awhile Fri. Thomas and Paige and family come Sat. I think we will come to Provo Sun. Love, Grandma
I spilled a soda in our car over vacation....not fun!!
Love the redneck riding :)
We were in BloNo this weekend for a wedding, thought of you guys. Hope everything is going well!
Post a Comment