Three months have come and gone since this little bundle of joy entered our lives.
For all who are reading this whom I mentioned the possibility of a fourth child on the horizon someday, please note that I was crazy at that time and three is enough for me.
That being said, I heard someone say once that the third baby is “the one who will bring all the love and hold the family together.” I believe this to be true because right now, as it stands, now matter what is going on we all have bonded over Brooke and her sweet, adorable innocence.
I love this girl. She is so precious to me. She still is not sleeping through the night but the good news is that she goes down around 7pm and gets up usually at 1 and 4. So she is semi-predictable just not a 12-hour sleeper yet (of course when we are not sleeping at home she sleeps like poop, but oh well I guess).
When I was at the girls’ checkups a week ago, I weighed Brooke real quick. She was 12lbs 2ozs. A slim little thing who is the weight that Morgan and Shelby were BOTH weighing at ONE MONTH OLD!
Brooke is sweet and I am sure that’s what her personality is going to be. Very calm, loves to just sit in your arms and stare at the world around her. She only gets mad when she is tired or hungry. But other than that, she is my pretty little lady whom I love to death.
The girls have adjusted well to her. They understand that Brooke needs to be changed, fed and put to bed and usually that comes before them demanding candy from me. Lol. I cannot believe I have three girls so close in age. All 21 months apart. This is a wild ride, but I am glad we are riding it because I know someday it will be easy-peasy and a blast!
We love you Brooke All four of us!
2 comments:
Hi everyone What a nice surprise to get a little Photo of cute little Brooke this morning and have a note from Sarah. Thank you. I have been out working in the yard since it got light enough to see what I was doing. My plan was to keep one rotation ahead of the sprinklers. I made it!. Have a great day and week. BIG HUGS to everyone. Love, Grandma Hood
Happy 3 Months, Cutie Pie!
Now of course I just got done saying she looks like Greg and here I think she looks more like you!
Post a Comment