In the month of June and July, on Tuesday and Thursday nights, Morgan was a Sporty Spider. In June, she played T-ball. She did AWESOME. I failed to take pictures, don’t ask me why because I’m usually up on that stuff.
In the month of July, must against my desires for my children, she played soccer. I’m not gonna lie, it was boring. I think the only new thing she learned was how to stop the ball with her foot on top of it. We may bypass this one for the next few years – not really worth my moola.
The cool shirt she got in each class was though!
The kid with her is actually our neighbor! It was fun to have them play on the same team for both sports.
Morgan did well, had a hard time keeping her hands to herself. Seriously, if only my teachers read my blog. What goes around comes around! She is a mini-me for sure!
No comments:
Post a Comment