I was reading over the BabyCenter.com information today that I traditionally review on Saturdays and I couldn’t help but chuckle at what it had to say.
First, the kid is a Chinese Cabbage. Roughly 2.5 pounds and 15inches long. Wow.

I couldn’t help but wonder how big our little baby really was right now. Is it larger, smaller? If it is going to beat Morgan’s weight/length at birth then it is going to have to gain 7.5lbs and grow 6.5inches in 12 weeks. That is about one pound/one inch every other week.
As I jump into the third trimester I cannot help but have insane nesting instincts, plus the start of my chubbled fingers and thicker face. Oh well, it is all worth it. However, to those who have been mom’s more than five times in their lifetime….I have to ask….Didn’t you ever get tired of being pregnant? I love it, I do, but I miss sleeping on my belly and back, to start.
We’re getting really excited. Oh, and still no boy name….AH!
No comments:
Post a Comment