Today was such an awesome day. Mainly because it got up to 55 degrees at our house. It was great to get outside and take a walk with Morgan. Also great because this seriously tires her out for naps because she does the walking too. I am happy to report that we’ve finally transitioned from two naps to one. She now gets up at 7:00am, naps from about 12:45pm-3:45pm and then goes to bed at 7:30pm. It is superb.
Anyway. This morning, we got up and went to the grocery store where I saved $45 with my Pick ‘n Save card! That’s some good shopping! Then, I happily hung my first load of laundry on the clothes line for 2010. Let us rejoice for Energy Savings! Plus, there is nothing more refreshing than hopping into bed with freshly washed linens that still have a scent of outside. Ahhh…the simple pleasures of life.
Please note, this is not our actual yard, clothes or line. Just an image I found to accent this blah post. And to encourage all homeowners to do it!
Morgan and I then had a snack and walked. It was great. Soon enough it was nap-time and my Nesting Instinct began. I swiffered, I did dishes, I put shoes away…and then the big project – The Truck.
As a celebratory event for our 2004 Chevrolet Silverado, I decided to give it an inside only detailing job. Why are we celebrating? Well….today we received our final payment for the vehicle. Yup, soon enough the vehicle will be ours – free and clear. We are ESCTATIC!
Anyway, the day was excellent. I cannot wait until next weekend when we redo our bedroom and then move Morgan into her new Big Girl room. Gosh how the time is flying!…only 15 weeks to go!
2 comments:
That laundry looks like it was professionally hung haha! I agree I love that smell of clothes that were hung out on the line
and that's so exciting that she's going to get a big girl room now! ahh the little one is going to be here so soon :) I cannot wait to see you guys!!!
Post a Comment