Thursday, March 4, 2010

Two-Eyed, Pig-Tailed, Laughing Purple Crayon Eater.

Yesterday, prior to dinner, I set Morgan up in her high-chair to do some coloring while I cooked.  It worked out perfectly as Greg had just arrived home and was using the computer at the kitchen table next to her.  Perfect scenario right? 

Well…..  All of a sudden I hear Greg say in a calm, sweet voice, “Morgan, we don’t eat the crayons.”  I look around the corner and she was just sitting there.  Next thing I know, I hear Greg say, “Ohhh Morgan…..show your momma what you did.”

Morgan Eats Purple Crayon

Mind you, this picture just not show the purple crayon all on the edges of her teeth.  Oh boy. Thank goodness for non-toxic crayons. 

You know what the sad part is…..the entire time, Greg was sitting right next to her…lol.  Are you serious?  Oh well, I still love them both!

2 comments:

SueAnn said...

Rachael still eats them. I keepp telling her that we do not eat crayons, but they must taste really good. Good Luck!

Anonymous said...

Ha, we totally sing this song all the time and it cracks the kiddos up! One eyed, one horned, flying purple people eater... I just thought we were wierd:) As for the crayons... many have been eaten at this house and most recently Ben scribbled all over my wood floor with a green one, he runs up to me all proud saying "geen, geen" so hard to be mad at that. :)