Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Dirty Thirty

Yesterday was my checkup for the ole’ bun in the oven.  I am happy to report my blood pressure was  a call 102/60, besides the fact that Morgan went crashing to the ground about 2 minutes prior to the reading.

I got weighed….duh….all women get weighed at these prego appointments.  Well, I’ve hit the Dirty Thirty.  However, looking at my last post, I only gained 6 pounds in 4 weeks.  Not too bad:)

According to my personal pregnancy consultant, the baby is much like a large jicama right now.  Um….besides this post I’ve never seen a jicama…how about you?

Anyway. All is healthy and well.  I asked my doctor if he thinks the baby is going to be large and he said:

Well….your first baby was large…..and you’re definitely looking large now.  Chances are he/she is large…:)

Nice. Nothing like being a cow.  Hahah.  You will see a picture of me. I’m shooting for the 36-week mark, but that’s it until the delivery date!

8 Weeks To Go!

1 comment:

Kate said...

Augh. I think some doctors need a lesson in bedside manner. A simple "yes, it is likely the baby will be big" would have sufficed.

I can't wait to see your new belly pic, you always look so cute!

Love the new pictures from your play date today :)