This Friday we took our first family trip to the zoo…just the four of us. It was so much fun. Okay, lets not get too crazy about the “fun” aspect here. I mean, its cute to watch Morgan get excited but lugging the wagon around, dealing with snacks, the cold, then the hot sun, and going potty, parking….oye. I could probably have more fun watching the birds and squirrels in my backyard but it is important to educate the girls so we make the zoo…well….. “fun.”
Our wagon of fun.
I want her life…
Is this grown-up girl seriously our daughter?
And my favorite, the Kangaroos. Not just because they carry their kids in their pouches, but mostly because I swear if my after-baby-tummy had a fold in it I could be a Kangaroo too!
1 comment:
I wish our zoo had kangaroos. Morgan does look super grown up. I have two words for you my sista... Sit & Stand. Those strollers are awesome!
Post a Comment