Two months. Wow – time has just taken us by surprise! In honor of Shelby’s two-month birthday, I went back to work yesterday. Yuck. But, I’m not gonna lie, it was nice to get out of the house, get dressed and speak to adults for once. However, it is also nice today, knowing I don’t have to go in for another two weeks. Gotta love part-time:)
Getting back to business. Shelby is now two months old and boy has she change so much, just in the past three days! Though she has a very day-time random schedule, I am happy to say she is asleep by 8pm and up by 8am every day. In between there, she gets up twice to nurse and goes right back to sleep. What a gal.
Her sleeping habits are great as she sleeps 100% in her crib and only requires a swaddle and occasional nuk to pacify her. I’ll take that! And each morning, she awakes sweet and joyful.
Shelby is such a sweetie. Loves to look around at the world and recently fell in love with her mobile. She is a great smiler too.
Shelby is still a big girl. She is now 12lbs 11ounces (92%) and 23.5 (89%) inches long. As our friends say, “Your baby can squash our baby.” Funny, but true:)
So, who does she look like? Not Morgan – that’s for sure. Here is her two month photo.
Nowadays, Morgan glows of the Kosloske side of my family and struts my blue eyes around the house. Right now, I say Shelby looks like Greg for sure.
All in all Shelby is a super edition to our family. We love her so much. Smooches little Shelbers:) – nickname created by daddy.
No comments:
Post a Comment