As you read yesterday, it was a baaadddd day at our house. Mainly my fault as I thought Shelby didn’t need to be swaddled anymore – so I didn’t swaddle her – and she screamed from 8:30am – 12:30pm. Finally at 1:00pm I swaddled her, gave her a pacifier and ZING, she was out. She slept from 1:00 – 5:30pm. Then the rest of the night began. Here is how it went.
Remember – more sleep during the day equals easier babies right?
6:30pm – naptime
7:15pm – awake
7:45pm – bath and boob
8:15pm – bedtime……crying, crying, crying, crying, crying…
9:15pm – SLEEP!!!!woohoo
4:44am –
Am I laying in my own breastmilk?! My boobs are leaking….how long have I been asleep! Did I nurse her yet? Is she DEAD?
4:45am -
Nope, not dead – now she’s wayyy hungry.
5:00am -
Back to bed. Finally I can pump my other exploding boob.
6:30am – Momma….mommaa….Morgan’s up. Oye.
So for the first time in MONTHS I slept 7 hours straight. It was nice, but I am wondering if it will last through tonight too. Doubtful but one can hope.
No comments:
Post a Comment